As the Decalogue
delivered by Moshe was superseded by the Twofold Commandment of Love delivered by Christ, we have entered a new era spoken of in Revelation
, and these shall be the rules we live by:
- Thou shalt not aide thy fellow man.
- Thou shalt revel in righteous moral certainty.
- Thou shalt hate homosexuals.
- Protect thee embryos from harm, for yea I say unto you cellular blastocysts are the same as a man.
- Remember thou art anointed.
- Know that the LORD helps those who invoke HIS might continuously.
- Thy leaders shall all be simple; for the LORD abhors insight.
- The LORD thy God forgives sins in HIS name.
- Thou shalt demean liberal traitors with all thy heart.
- Thou shalt fear the LORD's wrath at every second; for HIS indignation at your country may rain down terror upon innocent civilians.
- Thou shalt be an obedient soldier unto the LORD.
- Thou shalt extend thy hand only to those good people who share thy and thy LORD's goals.
- Thou shalt neglect they self-interest, for the LORD's way is hard.